IVF with donor sperm
Helping create your family
IVF with donor sperm with NOW-fertility
Sperm donation is a procedure in which a man donates sperm to help an individual or a couple conceive.
At NOW-fertility we offer IVF with donor sperm treatment through established sperm donation programmes at our partner fertility clinics in Europe or with sperm sourced from a licensed sperm bank.
NOW-fertility - Providing optimal support for the best chance of success
How does it work with NOW-fertility?
A dedicated team responsible for sperm donation cycles at NOW-fertility is available 24/7 to support you every step of the way. Your consultations are carried out virtually at times to suit you.
Monitoring during your cycle is arranged close to where you live or work.
Travel to your chosen clinic is only necessary for a short period of time once you are ready for egg collection.
- You’ll first of all have a consultation with your consultant, followed by a consultation with your nurse to complete your characteristics profile form, screening tests and consent forms so that you can start treatment.
- Your NOW-fertility team will match a donor for you through a sperm donation programme at your chosen clinic. Alternatively donor sperm may be purchased from a licensed sperm bank and shipped to your chosen clinic before your treatment begins.
- We’ll also arrange for you a consultation with one of our qualified and certified counsellors who will help you to better understand the broader implications of treatment with donated sperm and to make informed decisions.
- Once a donor is chosen and agreed upon, you’ll have another consultation with your consultant to discuss your personal treatment plan.
- You are then ready to start the hormone treatment to stimulate your ovaries. The response to treatment will be assessed by ultrasound scans which can be arranged close to your home or work. You will travel to your chosen clinic when you are ready to for your egg collection.
- When you attend the clinic, your eggs will be harvested and fertilised in the laboratory with the donated sperm. Fertilised eggs are usually cultured as embryos for five to six days until they reach the blastocyst stage.
- Created embryos will either be transferred in a fresh embryo cycle or frozen to be used later in a frozen thawed embryo transfer cycle.
Is IVF with donor sperm right for me?
Where can I have IVF with donor sperm with NOW-fertility?
Common Questions About IVF With Donor Sperm
Our expertise in IVF with donor sperm
Our sperm donation team at NOW-fertility consists of professional and multilingual care coordinators, nurses, counsellors and consultants with extensive experience in managing IVF with donor sperm cycles. They provide personalised support and advice to ensure the best chance of success.
We offer IVF with donor sperm in some of our partner clinics worldwide who all have consistently high success rates. Alternatively donor sperm may be purchased from a licensed sperm bank and shipped to your chosen clinic before you commence your treatment.
Contact NOW-fertility to learn more about IVF with donor sperm
Our care team are here to explore your fertility journey and guide you through your options. Submit your details below to arrange your complimentary 15 minutes call with one of our Fertility Care Coordinators and Fertility Nurses.
Why we are different
Book a consultation to begin your journey
Our commitment is to make fertility care accessible, successful and stress free for patients.
If you are ready to start your journey, book a consultation with one of our experienced fertility consultants.